By continuing to surf our website or contacting us, the user acknowledges to understand and gives Aurea Stone the consent to use your personal data as describe in this document.
Controller of Personal Information
The data controller responsible for your personal information is:
AUREA STONE SOLUTIONS
160 84th Street SW Suite 3 Byron Center
Jenison, Michigan 49315
What Personal Information do we collect?
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal data (first name, surname, address and email address) in order to allow us to process your enquiry quickly and in a targeted manner.
Aurea Stone does not collect any sensitive information, including health, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, professional or trade association or trade union, religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices, criminal record, biometric information that is to be used for certain purposes, biometric templates.
When do we collect Information?
We collect information from you in the following cases:
- If you surf our website. Anonymous/Non-Personally Identifiable Information, which alone cannot identify you, including without limitations, information derived from cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, and the web page you have visited immediately prior to visiting the Web Site or other numeric codes used to identify a computer. Further info at Google Analytics
- If you contact us, online or offline (for example by telephone, email or post),
- If you submit an enquiry.
- If you register your warranty.
Additionally, we may collect information from third parties, such as our partners or advertisers.
Also, through providers that we may have engaged to collect information on behalf of Aurea Stone.
How do we use the Personal Data provided?
Unless you notify us otherwise, Aurea Stone may occasionally email you to tell you about new products, to follow up your enquiries, ask for feedback, or just to keep you up to date with what’s going on with our brand. We try to keep this type of information to a minimum. If you no longer wish to receive such communications from us, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user agrees that Aurea Stone is collecting, administrating, processing your personal data which has been willingly provided for processing your request.
The user is informed and agrees that your personal data may be processed, including without limitation, as:
- Email correspondence related to the provided enquiry,
- Transferring information to partners and suppliers of Aurea Stone, containing personal information about your enquiry in order to assist you and to support our business. Further info about our partners at http://aureastone.com.au/australianew-zealand/,
- Email correspondence to be updated on the latest news,
- For providing, maintaining or improving your user experience and our site operation,
- To carry out analysis and market research,
- To undertake targeted marketing campaigns. From our current relationship with you, we believe we have your implied consent to do so unless you have told us that you do not wish to receive them,
- For management and administrative purposes.
The user contribution to Aurea Stone data base may be used without compensation to you for online and/or offline commercial uses.
Legal Basis for using your Personal Information
Aurea Stone will only process your personal information where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reason and needs to use your information. Under EU in almost all cases the legal basis will be:
- Because we need to use your information to process your enquiry,
- Because we perform the contract we have with you,
- Because it is in Aurea Stone’s legitimate interests to improve our services,
- Because Aurea Stone needs to comply with a legal obligation,
- Because you have consented to Aurea Stone using your information for a particular purpose.
Aurea Stone is committed not to retain personal data any longer that we need it.
In the case of submitting an enquiry, we will keep your personal data for a period of 15 years or until you express your willingness to delete it from our data base.
In the case of registering the warranty of your Aurea Stone product, we will keep your personal data for the period of the validity of the warranty plus the time necessary to handler or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the product.
If you stop interacting with us as a customer, we will remove or anonymise your information after 7 years.
How do we protect your Information?
Aurea Stone is committed to use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personally Identifiable Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we follow industry standard procedures to help safeguard and secure the information provided.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We never ask for credit card numbers.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
We do not use an SSL certificate.
Do we use ‘Cookies’?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can configure your browser not to accept cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers may be different from each other, look at your browser’s help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
If you opt out of being tracked, we will ensure that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioral tracking.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information, meaning to those who are not partners and suppliers of Aurea Stone.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website, including social networks, advertisers, individual dealer’s websites, and websites belonging to other third parties. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You may have the practical capacity to disclose Personal Information to the general public when using our services, for example posting an online comment or ‘like’ etc. You take full legal and practical responsibility for any such disclosure of Personal Information.
Transferring Personal Data to a Third Country
We will disclose Personal Information only to our partners. We do this so that those parties can provide their services to you, enabling to supply our services to you.
Google Analytics a free web analytics service provided by Google that tracks and reports on all traffic that passes through our website.
The variety of data includes internet protocol (IP address), which it does not report to us), your internet service provider (ISP), browser type, type of operating system, the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website, including date and time, cookie, the length of time to spend on particular pages, which links you click while on our site, and similar site visit information shared through Google Analytics.
Google Ads Policies
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Further info at https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site, but we may do so in the future.
Privacy of Children
We do not deliberately collect information from children under 13.
We do not let third parties, including ad networks or plug-ins collect personal data from children under 13.
If we become aware that a user of the site is under the age of 13, we will remove that child’s personal information from our data base.
Parents or guardians who believe their children under 13 may have provided us with personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
Your Legal Rights
Your rights include the following:
- You may request Aurea Stone to stop sending you marketing,
- You may request us to stop using your personal information where we are doing so under legitimate interests unless it is needed for dealing with legal claims or we have other compelling legitimate reasons that override your rights,
- You may ask us to correct, update or amend the personal information that you have shared with us,
- You may ask for personal information which identifies you to be removed (anonymised).
To exercise your rights you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying which of these rights you request, accompanied by a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identification document.
If you believe that your data protection rights have been violated, you may fulfill a claim directly with the corresponding data protection authority.